As marketers, we often work in the liminal space between businesses and customers. For you to succeed, both must be satisfied. The concerns of the business – revenue, growth, operations – mean little to customers, and the business often sees customers in return as line items in a financial report.
It’s a delicate balancing act to satisfy both. This is why both art and science are so essential for modern marketing. Art to create, connect and convert customers, and science to deliver, optimize and measure it.
Brands that can blend the art and science of marketing stand a better chance of driving true customer loyalty. This is no small feat as it requires creating an emotional connection between customers and businesses in order to build long-term relationships.
These themes form the basis of SAP Emarsys’ upcoming Power to the Marketer Festival. Returning for its third year, this year’s festival is a year-long initiative to shine a light on the exceptional efforts of marketing individuals and teams throughout the world through in-person and online events.
Empowered marketing events
The first online event, the Power to the Marketer Festival Omnichannel Masterclass, will be from 7-8 June. Event attendees can expect practitioner-led, expert insights on how top brands have applied the art and science of marketing.
Here’s a full breakdown of sessions for this LIVE online 2-day festival:
Day 1 | The Art of Marketing (June 7)
- 9:00 a.m. (ET): SAP Emarsys – Product Strategy, Roadmap and Innovations
- 10:00 a.m. (ET): Fireside Chat: Perfecting the Art of Loyalty to Drive Retention and Revenue (Estée Lauder, Jebbit, Hobbii)
- 10:30 a.m. (ET): It’s Raining Revenue! How Movable Ink Built a Revenue Waterfall for Brandsdal
Day 2 | The Science of Marketing (June 8)
- 09:05 a.m. (ET): Ochsner Sport’s Personalization Journey: Bridging Creativity and Conversion
- 09:30 a.m. (ET): The New Change Agents: How Top IT and Marketing Teams Drive CX Innovation
- 10:00 a.m. (ET): How BrandAlley Leveraged Advocacy Data to Supercharge Their Growth
- 10:30 a.m. (ET): The Science of Building Stronger Customer Relationships Through Conversations
- 11:00 a.m. (ET): Grow Your Business with a Customer-Centric Data Strategy
Check out the festival registration page to read more about the schedule and the speakers, and then book your spot.
- 2:35 p.m. (CET): Fireside Chat: From Pure Play to Omnichannel Challenger
- 3:00 p.m. (CET): Panel Discussion: Investing To Win In A Cut-Back Economy
- 4:00 p.m. (CET): Panel Discussion: How to Make Data Your Secret Weapon
- 4:35 p.m. (CET): Keynote: Lingering and Longing: The New Language of Loyalty