As platforms, technologies, and user expectations continue to evolve at break-neck pace, opportunities to outperform competitors and capture the greatest return on investment are abundant… provided you know how to proceed.
Attend SMX, online November 9-10, to hear how successful practitioners and brands are already…
- Embracing paid campaign automation
- Driving success in a data-less world
- Preparing for the next Google ranking algorithm update
- Creating a more diverse and inclusive organization
The all-new agenda is live and ready for you to explore!
Programmed by the Search Engine Land experts, this tactic-rich virtual training program features three tracks exploring the latest issues in SEO, PPC, and content, including…
- Developing a full-funnel content approach with user intent at the heart of it, featuring Jess Peace, Senior Content Producer, NeoMam Studios
- How to rank better in Google Discover, featuring John Shehata, VP, Global Audience Development Strategy & CRM, Conde Nast
- How to optimize RSAs, the only ad format here to stay, featuring Frederick Vallaeys, Cofounder and CEO, Optmyzr
- Enhance your PPC forecasting skills with advanced modeling in Excel, featuring Emma Franks, Account Based Marketing Manager, TAB Bank
- Entity search is your competitive advantage, featuring Benu Aggarwal, President and Founder, Milestone, INC
- Using data analysis to generate hundreds of new content ideas, featuring Ashley Segura, CoFounder, TopHatContent
…plus a brand-new Career track featuring sessions on:
- Finding and supporting entry-level SEO talent
- Launching effective mentorship programs
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion thrive in your organization
- Climbing the career ladder in a world of automation
You’ll also unlock an exclusive keynote about advancing your search marketing career from Search Engine Land’s Director of Search Content, Carolyn Lyden, Overtime live Q&A with all editorial speakers, interactive clinics on SEO, PPC, and Google Analytics 4, plus live AMAs with winners of the 2021 Search Engine Land Awards.
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn brand-safe, actionable tactics to overcome the critical search marketing obstacles you’re facing today — and prepare for what’s coming in 2022.
Psst… The more, the merrier at SMX. Attend with your team to unlock up to 20% off registration. Email [email protected] to receive your personalized group discount code.
New on Search Engine Land